8/04/2006

It's Finally Official.....I'm Published!

So I am absolutely bubbling away with excitement. The Fed Ex man brought me a box of goodies yesterday - and inside was my complimentary copy of Paper Trends August/September 2006 that includes the art I submitted for publication. Wow -- what a feeling! This is my first publication and seeing my art in print has definately sent me over the moon! I don't think I can post a picture here just yet (as per the terms of my agreement with PT), but I will do so eventually, so for now if you'd like to see - you'll have to wait for the mag to hit newstands. My submission is on pages 8-9. Let me tell you too, I am absolutely honoured to have my art showcased alongside the talented artists included in this issue - there is some awesome stuff there to celebrate Babies & Back to School - lots of great cards and projects - so be sure to pick it up if you can. As part of the PT agreement, I received a bunch of new stuff to play with too --- here's what I got:

  • Fall Holidays Rub-Ons by Scenic Route
  • A really cool Vine foam stamp by Junkitz
  • A spiral bound, ribbon-tied book by Junkitz
  • "Thank-You" Timeless Transfers by it takes two
  • and some really pretty Coaster Tags by SEI

All awesome stuff --- that I can't wait to use! Thank-you Paper Trends - you made my week!