2/28/2008

Feeling Very Non-Creative Lately

The title says it all, doesn't it? I suppose it doesn't help that I'm suffering from terrible pains in my arms. I think it's a simple repetitive strain injury from working at the computer all day -- but yikes! it sure does impede my ability to stamp! Since I moved into my new house last year, I've been working (temporarily) at a small desk in my kitchen - with no keyboard tray, and I think it is finally taking it's toll. I have been waiting for my office to be built downstairs but I think this weekend I'm going to have to make some changes and get myself a more ergonomicly correct workstation. I don't want to invest a ton of money at this point, since whatever I buy will likely be temporary, but I don't think at this point that I have much choice. So for now, here's another one from the archives to freshen up the page a bit. I needed a masculine card for a swap I was participating in, and it needed to be fairly simple. The images are from "Off Road" by CTMH and the ATV'er is coloured lightly with watercolour pencils. If I was to do this again, I think I would change the colours up since I'm not really a lover of orange and green - but when I made it, I had a bunch of this cardstock laying around that needed to be used up. So for now, I'm off to get the kids skates sharpened.....I hope the break away from the computer will do my some good.