2/20/2008

Simplicity

I haven't spent much time stamping this week, but I did manage to sneak a few minutes to create this quick card using one of my new sets from Gina K Designs. The stamps actually arrived quite some time ago - but on top of being generally busy with other things, I have been plagued with an unshakeable headache for a couple of days. A headache which unfortunately doesn't allow me to concentrate and get creative. It seems to have passed now, so perhaps I can get back to the crafting table later today or this evening. For now though, I'll thought I'd post this one to freshen things up a bit. The floral stamp and sentiment are both from Gina K's "Simple Pleasures" set and the designer paper is an old one I had stashed from 7 Gypsies. The card design is simple and based yet again on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge at Fresh and Fun (Oh how I love sketches!). In light of the fact that I was feeling generally unwell and pressed for time, I resisted the urge to mess it all up with ink and sandpaper as is normally my habit but I quite like it this way -- so all is good. Have a fantastic Wednesday -- I'm off to Splitcoast to see what today's sketch challenge is all about. Perhaps I'll post later with my response. Ciao!