4/03/2009

April 30: Emporium Scrapbook Workshop

It's been a LONG time since I hosted a workshop (or did any scrapbooking for that matter), but I just love these Emporium papers by CTMH so I couldn't resist!
{Photo (c) CTMH}
Join me on April 30, to create this beautiful 2-page scrapbook layout using Close To My Heart's Emporium paper packet and leave with enough supplies left over to create 2-3 additional projects at home! Registration Deadline: April 15 (with full payment) You have 3 choices for Registration: BASIC Kit: Includes all materials required to complete your pages as shown plus enough supplies left over for 2-3 additional projects. (I'll even give you some project suggestions!) Cost of Basic Kit Registration is $36.50. With your basic kit you will receive.
  • CTMH Emporium paper pack
  • CTMH Emporium My Stickease stickers
  • Pewter Designer Brads
  • 41" Ric Rac
  • Workshop Guide
BETTER kit: Includes all of the materials in the Basic Kit, plus the CTMH 'My Connections' acrylic stamp set. Cost of Better Kit Registration is $72.25 BEST kit: Includes all of the materials in the Basic & Better workshop kits, PLUS 20 yards Colonial White 3/8" grosgrain ribbon and one package CTMH Foundry Frames. (see photo area for product pics). Cost of Better Kit Registration is $91.00 With all three options, you are paying only for the product you are receiving and participation in the workshop is free. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or require clarification on the details. Space is limited (and already filling up) so act fast to ensure you get a seat.