4/13/2009

Scrapbook Share

Lucky me.....I grabbed a bit of time on Friday to scrapbook (Geesh it's been a long time since I did that!!) I'm not sure why, but I decided to finally work with pics from a couple of years back - the listing pictures from when we sold our house. I have tried a few times to do something with them, but until this weekend nothing ever came together. I really really wanted to keep this layout simple and let the photos and journalling speak for themselves, but the photo makes it look almost too flat I think. You'll have to trust me that it's not quite so bland in person since the word 'home' is chipboard (brayered in Parchment ink) and Barn Red background cardstock is textured. The challenge I had was the number of photos - since I wanted to use most of them, and I couldn't do a lot of cropping. In the end, I wound up printing the majority of pics wallet sized, and came up with this layout: