2/14/2008

E For Excellent?

Wow! A big shout out to Julie at Need To Stamp who nominated my blog for the "Rated Excellent Award". Thanks! I read Julie's blog too, and let me tell you she's one increibly crafty gal - be sure to check out her home on the web. Now, in proper fashion, it's my turn to pass this award along....I gotta tell you it's a tough call though, because there are just so darn many great blogs out there. But, here's my list of nominees: Kathi @ Kathis Corner This gal just amazes me: the quantity (and of course quality) of what she produces simply blows my mind. A Bit East This is a blog one I only recently discovered, but now read it daily and have surfed through all the archives too! The photographs that this gal takes....out of this world. A beautiful city, a beautiful family -- in a word, breathtaking. Beate over at Fresh and Fun Now, I know Beate has been nominated before, but this gal definately deserves it. Her sketch challenges on the weekends are a huge hit with me, and the tutorials she's written for splitcoast and her blog are a must-read. and of course, Amy @ Prairie Paper & Ink I just love Amy's style - it's clean (she usually doesn't muck up her paper with ink and sandpaper like I do most of the time), and she usually uses images that require colouring - something I usually don't. Amy's art is inspiring me to take a more varied approach. So pop on over and visit these gals and their blogs - you'll be glad you did.