8/10/2006

It's after midnight...

and I failed to complete challenge #1 of the Last Scrapper Standing contest at the Effer Dares. I just couldn't get my head around it I guess. Like I said the other day - it was a tough one for me. But, oh well, I still plan to follow the challenge despite the fact that I'm knocked out in round one, and I will absolutely be visiting the gallery at 2peas to see what the talented minds came up with. Journalling 'on' of your photo....hmmm. But all is not lost. In my attempts to answer the challenge, I was inspired to create this instead -I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm glad it did. I've tried scrapping these photos several times (notice that they are 2 years old), and was never satisfied with the result. Colours just weren't working for me, I coudn't find 'just the right patterned paper' and so on. Now, I am finally happy. So, I guess I can't beat myself up too much about failing the challenge - because from where I sit, I have a victory.