9/18/2006

I Spent Some Time With My New Stamps....

and Wow! I am totally loving them! Time has totally gotten away from me in recent months, and I have spent literally no time scramping, but all that changed yesterday when I set aside the some time to create. Here's a sampling a what I came up with.
To make these cards, I used the newly released A Friend Is stamp set by CTMH. The bouquet is coloured with watercolour pencils and a blending pen. This is such a great effect! It is so soft and serene - a look that compliments perfectly the serene look and feel of the Blue Motif paper I chose (also something new for Fall). To learn how to achieve this look yourself, click here.

I also managed to get started making my sample for my desk calendar workshop I am teaching next month. I have wanted to do this one for a while and finally have it scheduled. If you are interested in participating, watch my website Training and Events calendar for details. I will be posting more details and beginning to accept registratations soon. While the entire sample isn't complete yet, here a sneak peak.