The holidays are approaching quicker than I would like to admit.....and definately quicker than I will be prepared for if I don't get my act together, so I've been sifting through my idea file and trying to figure out what I need to be making in order to prepare myself. There are so many fabulous projects for home decorating and gift-giving that I'd like to try so I think I'll need to make a master plan this year in order to get it all done. Hopefully, I can stick to it and avoid the last minute crunch. Here's the start of my list (in no particular order)
- Christmas Tree Table Top Centerpiece
- Teacher Gifts for my children's teachers (3 of them) -- I'm thinking of some sort of lunchbox style organizer.
- Desktop calendar mini-albums (3 of them) -- one of these is for myself!
- Christmas Cards - I already have a couple (see my previous post), but definately need more!
- Scrapbooking on Canvas Wall Art (2 of them)
- All-Occasion Greeting Card Gift Sets with Card Folio (at least 5 of them)
- Holiday Gift Tags (these are something I swear to make every year, but usually run out of time! But this year I have a plan and I'm so excited to try it out! They are 3x3 size and I think I can pull them together very quickly. Once I have a sample set made - I'll post it here, and you can check them out.....maybe this will turn into a last minute workshop!
And that I know is just the beginning.....So now I just need to schedule the time!