11/05/2006

So many ideas....

The holidays are approaching quicker than I would like to admit.....and definately quicker than I will be prepared for if I don't get my act together, so I've been sifting through my idea file and trying to figure out what I need to be making in order to prepare myself. There are so many fabulous projects for home decorating and gift-giving that I'd like to try so I think I'll need to make a master plan this year in order to get it all done. Hopefully, I can stick to it and avoid the last minute crunch. Here's the start of my list (in no particular order)

  1. Christmas Tree Table Top Centerpiece
  2. Teacher Gifts for my children's teachers (3 of them) -- I'm thinking of some sort of lunchbox style organizer.
  3. Desktop calendar mini-albums (3 of them) -- one of these is for myself!
  4. Christmas Cards - I already have a couple (see my previous post), but definately need more!
  5. Scrapbooking on Canvas Wall Art (2 of them)
  6. All-Occasion Greeting Card Gift Sets with Card Folio (at least 5 of them)
  7. Holiday Gift Tags (these are something I swear to make every year, but usually run out of time! But this year I have a plan and I'm so excited to try it out! They are 3x3 size and I think I can pull them together very quickly. Once I have a sample set made - I'll post it here, and you can check them out.....maybe this will turn into a last minute workshop!

And that I know is just the beginning.....So now I just need to schedule the time!