So I'm slowly making some progress, starting to cross items off my holiday to-do list. Tonight I managed to finish up the first of the three sets of cards. Since I wanted them to have a common theme like a traditional stationary set, I began by stamping a standard letter size sheet of cardstock with images from CTMH Simple Blossoms. I then cut it up using a cutting template that I pre-designed, and I had enough pieces to embellish 12 different cards. If you haven't tried this yet, it's a great way to make a variety of cards all at one time. The stationary holder isn't designed yet, but I will try to post it and a picture of the other 11 cards once complete.