1/22/2008

Page Kits Available.....

I was switching things up a bit today and doing some scrapbooking when I came across some page kits that were leftover from a workshop I instructed in November. The goal of the workshop was to talk about texture, and in putting these pages together various methods of adding a 'third dimension' to your pages was discussed: paper sanding, dry embossing, direct-to-paper inking, scissor distressing and much more. (Click on the picture for a larger view). Since I have extra kits available, I thought I would post them here as perhaps you might want to have one yourself. Your kit will come with everything you need to put your pages together as you see them pictured, including pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper, pre-cut (self-adhesive) letters, metal & ribbon embellishments along with detailed directions for assembly. Since there is also some stamping involved, if you are not a stamper, or perhaps just don't own this stamp set (CTMH Goodness of Life) I will also pre-stamp the images for you if you need them. The page kits are $10 (Canadian), plus shipping to you. If you are interested in one of my remaining kits (3 available), send me a note and we can discuss it. (Paypal payment accepted). That's it for now, I am waiting for delivery of some items that I need to complete the pages I am working on today and will post them later if I get a chance. Have a great day!