1/23/2008

Sneak Peak...

I mentioned yesterday that I've been scrapbooking and I promised to post my pages once they were done. Well....I'm not done. Quite simply, it's too cold in my basement to work for any length of time. My furnace quit on Monday and it's still not repaired. It's below 0 Degrees outside and has been for days. I expected the furnace guy to be here yesterday, and he's still not here today. Oh what fun! Thank goodness we have a gas fireplace and a couple of electric space heaters to keep this place even semi-comfortable. Quite frankly though, it has also made me realize how lucky we are to have a roof over our heads at all. There are many people out there who would just kill to have my 'lack' of heat problem, particularly those with no heat at all. So like I said, I'm not done, but I'm going to give you a sneak peak at what I've been working on (see the photo at right). It's a beach theme (because I need to at least be mentally warm), and I'm pretty happy with how the whole thing is coming together. Hopefully I'll get back to it and can post the completed layout soon.