1/18/2008

A Thanks & Something New

First off, I want to thank everyone on SCS that commented on my LOVE card from the other day (see my previous post). As I mentioned in my posting, I wasn't overly thrilled with the card as I have trouble working with this paper. While it is beautiful indeed, there is just something about it that for me is a bit of a stumbler. Your comments however remind me that I am often my own worst critic (arent' we all?), and that everyone see things with a unique perspective. So again, thank-you for your kindness, and for the reminder that I shouldn't be so hard on myself.
With that said....here's another new one. Again, it was one of those cards that totally evolved from my original intent --- which, believe it or not, was simplicity of all things. I'm sure that if I decided to duplicate it, it wouldn't take near as long the second time around, but trust me when I say there was a lot of fiddling leading up to what you see here. It was fun though....since this is the first time I worked with this stamp (Endless Love, CTMH). Perhaps my next post will expose that simple card I was striving for!