3/07/2008

Fall on the Farm - Sketch Layout

As promised, I finished up my layout this morning, adding my title and journalling. I love the way it all came together. You will notice that I eliminated the embie on the second page (see star in sketch) as my title seemed to be enough, and the tag attached to the bracket kind of does the same job visually I think. I should also mention that you can't really tell from the photo, but the letters are cut from a linen-look patterned paper, they just didn't photograph well and look quite plain. The flower/splat on page 1 is paper covered chipboard as is the bracket on page 2. The green background on the bottom half of the layout is textured cardstock, something that is again not very photogenic, but I think you get the idea. Once again, please take my sketch for a test drive and do share what you create. I would love to see it! Just leave me a comment here with a link to your blog or gallery. Have a great day!