3/23/2008

Happy Easter to All!

I've been a bad blogger lately, and haven't posted in almost a week, but quite honestly, I haven't had much recreational computer time lately. I've been working a lot, and have been spending my 'free' time organizing my backlog of photos to scrapbook. It's a big job as I'm sure you can appreciate - and I'm picking away at it slowly. You see, I've recently started reading (and greatly appreciating) the latest book by Stacy Julian "Photo Freedom". Her organizational process is wonderful (and very doable I think) and I'm diving in head first. I will post more about the book and hopefully my progress later in the week, but for now I just wanted to pop in and wish you and your families a Happy Easter! I hope that you can find some time to celebrate today. Talk to you soon!