6/17/2008

Another Fun Card

I know I promised to share my whole Enchilada project (see this post), but it's not quite shareable yet if you know what I mean.....so for now, here's another fun card. A stamp set that hasn't seen ink in far too long is Lovely Buckles (CTMH). So when I stumbled on it in the drawer the other day -- I just had to whip up this cute card. I don't really know what I'll use it for, but I'll set is aside nonetheless. I suppose I could have chosen a more occasion specific sentiment, but I wanted something fun because it just seemed to suit my mood at that moment. I have a scrapbook layout in mind that uses the buckle as a page accent as well, but for some reason I'm just not in a scrappy mood right now. The card thing seems to be working for me (for the most part), so I think I'll stick with that for a bit longer. The kids have some birthday parties to attend this weekend, so perhaps I'll try my hand at some 'kid' cards next.