6/17/2008

The Whole Enchilada

I've completed all three of the sets now and wow, are they cute! I think I'll send two to school with the kids for their teachers, to go alongside the cards and bags I made for them a while back. I have had those tucked away and even went and picked up some gift cards today to include. The third set I think I'll keep for me -- because it makes me smile. Here they are!
The picture is not the best, but I think you get the idea. The stamping is really really simple so it was easy to make multiple sets. If you'd like to see more samples of this same idea; cards, boxes and matching envies, check out this gallery at Splitcoast.
I'm in the process of preparing the Wishblade files for sharing (the envelope and box templates) and I'll post them later.
Have a great day!