6/11/2008

Summer By The Sea

For years and years I have absolutely adored this set from SU and I finally broke down and bought it a few months back (not sure really why I took so long). After all that waiting, the really sad part is that it wasn't until yesterday that I actually mounted them up and showed them some ink. Geesh! I really need to get more on top of these things!

The image is (water)coloured with Tombow markers and the designer paper is Close To My Heart Boom-Di-Ada from their Summer collection. It's funny, I struggled with the actual design on this card for quite some time. I truly believe that these images can stand almost on their own, and I didn't want to add anything that might detract from the image itself. I'm not totally happy with the final result, but it'll do for now. I have many more images to colour and mount.