7/01/2008

{Photo-A-Day} Day 14

Sunday was a FREE day, and it couldn't have come at a better time. Meet Lilly.
She is my our kitty, and she's 3 months old. She arrived at our home today. The kids are really excited since this is the first real pet that they have had. They have dogs at their grandparents (they each have one), but they are not really 'pets' by my definition. The dogs are 100% outside, and my father-in-law raises and trains them to hunt. With Lilly part of our family now, the kids will get to experience what it's like to take care of a pet full time.
I tried several times to take her picture, and didn't really just how tricky that would prove to be. Every time I got the camera down to her level, she would get so close to the lens that I couldn't focus. I guess she was just curious.