9/22/2008

Playing with Photoshop

Happy Fall everyone! Can you believe it?
Haven't had too much time to play with paper lately, but did manage to get some digi-scrappin done. Here's a peak at a couple of things I've been working on. The first couple will go into the digital photo book I'm putting together, and the last one, well, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I was just messin around really. I just loved the quote!

Credits: Photoshop template that I picked up here byMisty Cato, Say it Clearly Alphabet by Kristin Aagard, All other Papers and elements from For the Boys digital kit that I grabbed a while back from Elemental Scraps.
Credits: Template #62 by Yin Designs that I picked up, all Papers and elements from the same For the Boys digital kit that I used for the last one.

Credits: Quote element from NSD Collaborative kit that I grabbed at Plain Digital Wrapper, Papers by B Tuma from So Thankful, and of course the Fresh Foliage Photoshop brushes that I picked up here (these are just too cool for words!)