12/08/2008

January is National Papercrafting Month

Now I know that I don't generally blog about CTMH specials, and in fact I don't often mention that I'm a CTMH consultant (a very very part time one, but a consultant nonetheless), but I just couldn't let this special announcement pass by without my at least giving it a wee bit of attention. So here it is..... CTMH is inaugurating January as National Papercrafting Month. In May we celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, and cardmakers may recognize that September is National Stamping Month but in January 2009 for the first time ever, we can celebrate all of the other clever, unique, and eye-catching things that we can make with paper! What could be sweeter than that. As part of the promotion, CTMH is launching a limited edition product pack that includes some gorgeous papers (see sneak peak above), and an 'E' size stamp set called Key To My Heart. In all, the package comes with 12 B&T Duos and 10 cardstock sheets. The stamp set is brimming with elegant, Victorian-style images including grand flourishes, heart shapes, a large key and keyhole, and more—beautifully complemented by heartfelt sentiments and even a classy journaling box. This awesome set will be available starting December 16 and will continue to be available into January while supplies last. As a consultant, I am lucky enough to order it early - and it will be here on Friday. I can't wait to check it out. Maybe I'll even get some time this weekend to create some art to share. As a customer, beginning on December 16th, you can get one for yourself in one of three ways. You can either earn it for free, purchase it at a discount price (with a minimum order) or you can purchase it outright all by itself. As a Hostess you can earn it too with a minimum qualifying gathering, and of course as a new consultant, you'll get it for free. If you want any more formal details on how you can get one, just holler and I'll see if I can't hook you up. The coolest part of this promo by far though is the National Papercrafting Month Contest. There are 3 entry categories: small (6x6 or smaller), medium (between 6x6 and 12x12) and large (anything larger than 12x12). Entries must use Close To My Heart product exclusively to embellish the art, and only one entry per category can be submitted per person. The deadline for contest submission is February 15, 2009. Five finalists in each category will be contacted and each will receive a free My Acrylix stamp set of their choice (some exceptions apply). Finalists will then be required to mail their actual project entries for final judging and consideration for grand prize recognition. One grand prize will be awarded per category. The grand prize (are you ready for this?) is $300 US in Close To My Heart product. Is that cool or what? I for one plan on making entry - will you?