1/01/2009

Happy 2009!

Wow! Another year has passed....what more is there to say? Like most of you, the holiday season is always busy busy busy. From shopping, to baking, to cooking, entertaining, visiting with family and friends --- honestly, it tends to wear me out but I Love every minute of it! Today though, I'm not doing anything but relaxing (and I think I'll probably find some time to pull out some paper and glue and put together a project or two. Imagine that!) Just to spark up my blog a bit (it's looking a little text heavy), I thought it good time to share my completed digital scrapbook from 2008. I had 4 copies of the book printed and gave it out at Christmas. It was definately a big hit! As I've said before, while I had a lot of fun putting this together, for me, digital scraping will never replace the traditional approach. While you can do some really cool things digitally - I guess it's just not tactile enough for me. Nonetheless, have a peak inside my book and see how it all came together.

Click here to view this photo book.

I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year's Celebration, and I wish you all a prosperous 2009!