3/09/2009

Is it March already?

Man oh man. What can I say? I have yet again been absent from the blogosphere. I don't really have a good excuse either, although I wish I could say that I've been too busy crafting to post. Unfortunately though I shamefully admit that I haven't picked up scissors or glue in what seems like forever. Life happens. With that said, I did however want to pop in today and remind you that there is a HUGE giveaway at Craft Critique today. It's so big in fact, that I just couldn't let it pass you by without a reminder. So pop on over there and get all the details. Entering is easy....you need simply help spread the word about Craft Critique to someone, anyone and then tell the gals at Craft Critique how you've done it. It doesn't get any easier than that! Here's what you could win. The prize includes 3 full collections (Lime Rickey, Wassail, and Porcelain) and some embellishments from Basic Grey, American Crafts thickers and ribbon, Stampin’ Up! mini book, paper and stamps, A Muse notecards, Pearls and rhinestones from Kaiser Craft, glitter and sparkle decoupage from Duncan, scalloped chipboard book from Maya Road, photo splits from Scotch 3M, the books; Creepy Cute Crochet: Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, and More!, and Color Me Fierce!: A Fashion Activity Book with Six Glamorous Crayon...and more. Think of all the fun you could have with that bag of goodies! Oh....and if you're on Facebook, please do join Craft Critique Group there...that way you won't need to rely on lame old me to remind you of the next giveaway!!!!