9/14/2009

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I've had this stamp set in my stash for a while now and oddly haven't used it that all that much. So.....since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and since October is quickly approaching I thought that I would pull it out and get creative. {I have to give a little credit here to Melanie over at Scrappindipity who shared a card with me recently that she had made with the same stamp} and add this to the fact that promos are out looking for supporters to "Run For the Cure" on October 4th so it just seemed fitting.

I love this card design, it's from the card pattern book 'Wishes' by Jeanette Lynton - It is 3" x 6" in size and so is not too big and not too small, but there is ample room on the inside panel for a personal message of support or thanks. The inside of the card is actually an insert, designed to be separate from the card itself, but as an alternative it could be glued in. Here's a better look at how it all fits together.
It's nice to actually have had some time to craft recently and some things to share -sometimes crafty time is so rare. So thanks again for stopping by!