7/07/2006

A Permanent Home for the List

I've decided to give my 'list' a permanent home here on my blog -- that way I can cross things off as I complete them, and add to it as I want. Most imporantly, this way I won't lose it. So, in no particular order.......

  1. Make a 'We Are' Photo Book or Scrapbook like this one by Angie Pederson
  2. Make an 'About Me' layout that lists 35 things about me (obviously) at 35.
  3. Make an layout about what life is like today -- prices, fashions, maybe what's hot and what's not.
  4. Make a layout similar to #3, but looking back at the year I was born.
  5. Organize more of my photos into pocket style albums for easy access. I started a while back but need to get back to it.
  6. Scrapbook more about myself! Like so many scrapbookers, I tend to focus on scrapbooking my children, my family, but have few, if any pages dedicated to just me.
  7. Cut some wall words for my family room. (I've actually just ordered the vinyl so this should be moving to the top of the list soon.)
  8. Move my photos from the computer I use everyday to my media machine and save them to the external hard drive for backup. {This is soooo important, and I should really commit to doing it more frequently. I would be heartbroken if I lost a lot of the pics that I've taken and haven't even printed yet.}
  9. Organize my kids reports cards, certificates, work samples etc. into binders of some sort. My sister has this incredible system for housing all of this important info -- and me, well the stuff is kind of everywhere and needs to be centralized.
  10. Experiment more with digi-scrapping. I've said before that I believe I would miss the tactile nature of the paper-based form and I still believe this to be true although the more I see digital art, the more intrigued I am with experimenting myself.
  11. Work through this list of 174 ideas for scrapbook layouts and see how many of them I am able to complete. (Thanks April for giving me this link).
  12. Make more of the 3x3 gift card and box sets to have on hand when I need a little something for someone.
  13. Family portrait.
  14. Donate more cards to the my grandfather's retirement home in the fall (and include some holiday cards!)