1/08/2008

Bringing in the New

Once again, I've slacked off on blog posting.....it seems that no matter how many times I say that I'll make this a daily, or weekly, or even monthly endeavour, I can't seem to meet the challenge. Believe me, it's not that I don't have anything to say (as anyone who knows me personally can attest), but well....you know how things go, time just seems to slip by. Regardless, I am posting today - and will hopefully post again tomorrow, or the next day, but I'm not making any promises. So what is new? In a nutshell lots. CTMH has a new catalogue. Yay! Again, chock full of fun stuff, new papers, stamps and so on. My home business (Just Designs), is keeping me busy busy as always - and I suppose that's a good thing. But most importantly, I am looking forward to getting back to being creative and doing the things that make me truly happy scrapbooking, making cards and teaching. I just recently put this layout together using a great kit from Ninabrook Designs and it was soooo much fun! With rub-ons, metal embies and even some bling (which is so not like me!) the pages came together quickly, and I am loving the end result. This is the second Ninabrook kit that I've used and all I can saw is Wow! these gals rock! The first kit was photo cubes, and with any luck I'll post them soon....as I still need to add my pictures. In the meantime, let me know what you think of these!