6/17/2008

The Template Files Are Up

but before I tell you how to get 'em, I want to thank a couple of people, both can be found on Splitcoast. First Sandra (Sandee74) from SCS who is the original creator of the Envelope Template that I used in creating my Create & Cut files. I found her templates on the SCS forum and right away I thought it was great. It even has a little tuck in-flap closure which is just awesome. The second is Cindy Lyle (StarLitStudio) who is the original creator of the flap-top box. I loved this one because the lid is attached - so it's all one piece, and there is actually very little adhesive required to get it assembled. Earlier today I PM'd both these gals and they graciously granted me permission to share their designs. As I said earlier, I took what they created and made it into a file that the machine would cut for me. (Am I lazy or what?)

I am using a free file hosting site called 4shared so I hope that doesn't cause anybody any grief. I don't think you'll need to establish an account to make the download, but if so I apologize. In fact, let me know if this is indeed the case and I'll see if I can't find another provider. Here they are in .FS file format (for use with Xyron Wishblade Create & Cut Software)
3x3 Card Box Template 3x3 Envelope (actual dimension 3.25" x 3.25") Here they are in .PDF file format (for use with Adobe Reader). 3x3 Card Box Template 3x3 Envelope (2 per page) If you print the pdfs at actual size (no scaling), they should be the precise size you need. Anyhow. Let me know what you think & have fun! Once i figure out if 4 shared is the right way to go, I will likely place more files there and a link in my sidebar so you can find 'em.