7/10/2008

New -- You Know You Rock Challenge Blog

I happened across this new blog when perusing Allison's "Newly Discovered" list, and while they are just fresh - I will definately be keeping an eye on them. They will post a new challenge monthly, and if you choose to accept it, you will have 2 weeks to create. The remaining 2 weeks of the month will be for voting. I'm not sure how that's going to work, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Their first challenge was posted July 6, so there is still lots of time to get involved and play. In their words.... "Here's CHALLENGE #1 - ROCK THE COVER!Take a look at the CD in your player. Check out the art on the cover and be inspired in some way! We're not going to be literal here. Just take an element that you like and use it in a card!" Doesn't that sound like fun? I wonder what's loaded in my player right now....I must go check.