7/04/2008

Another Digital Layout

I'm trying to make some time to accomplish some of the items on my list, so I sat down at tried my hand at another digital layout. I started by visiting www.jessicasprague.com and had a look through some of her freebie tutorials, and settled on 'Designing with Rings'. I learned A LOT from this quick lesson -- much that I'm sure I'll put into practice regularly, not just when it comes to rings, but also when it comes to creating other custom shapes. Here's the final product - the actual layout design is a lift of Jessica's sample, but it was fun choosing my own patterned paper and incorporating into her overall design. I used 2 digital kits that I purchased from Plain Digital Wrapper (they have a big sale on right now!). The pink and oragne element are from the Sisters Garden Collaboration Kit, and the blue elements are from the Boy, What a Garden Collaboration.