8/08/2008

Well....I found another Challenge Blog

After enjoying some long overdue recreational computer time last night -- I found another awesome challenge blog that is just starting up. It's called So..tell me your story! All about me challenge blog and you can find it HERE. The blog promises to inspire you to create layouts about "YOU". New challenges are posted twice a month (on the 1st and the 15th) with obviously 2 weeks in between for you to get creative. In all honesty, this twice a month timeframe might be a little aggressive if you don't have a lot of free time, but I think I'm going to give it a shot. The first challenge was posted July 1st, so I'm not that far behind at the start. I'm not sure if at this point I'll try to catch up, or if I'll jump in with the August 1st challenge...I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. Here's the list so far:

  1. The Beginning: Create a layout about the day you were born. (July 1)
  2. Your Name (July 15) and
  3. 10 Things you want to accomplish in your lifetime.

I'm definately looking forward to setting time aside this weekend to get started on this!

This blog is definately suited to me right now. One of the things on my list is to scrapbook more about myself - and these challenges if I can keep up will get me thinking about (and hopefully doing) just that. In fact, Challenge #1 was on my list almost word for word -- so I can't ignore it now can I?